After a year of travel upheaval from COVID-19 the travel industry has been turned upside down. Lots of plans had to be cancelled and postponed for better times, however we see travel is starting to recover since the arrival of COVID-19 vaccines.
Are you getting ready to reschedule that cancelled trip? Or are you looking at planning a new adventure? You are not the only one. I suggest that you start planning soon because we are starting to see many popular locations booking up into 2022!
I am here to help you navigate the world with COVID-19 travel restrictions. I work closely with my partners and stay up to date with where you can travel at this time. I am here for you whenever you are ready to travel. Contact me if you have questions and want to start planning your future adventure today!
By traveling, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and any other airborne viruses. While we do our best to provide you with up-to-date information, we cannot be liable if you become sick or contract COVID-19 during travel and recommend each traveler to assess their level of risk tolerance.
• CDC: Consideration for Travelers - Coronavirus in the U.S.
• State Department: Dept of State COVID-19 Traveler Resources
• State Department: Dept of State Travel Advisories
• National Governors Association: Summary of State Actions Addressing Business Reopenings
• Travel.State.Gov: COVID-19 Country Specific Information